The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Count of Contacts

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Count of Contacts

Is there any way to get a simple count of all unique contacts other than using a GET and returing all individual contact information and have to sum it up that way?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Count of Contacts

At this time we do not expose a method for retrieving the unique contact count for an account without manually counting them.  We do expose the unique counts for each list, but not in aggregate for the account.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Highlighted
Advisor

Where is the count exposed? I have been working with the list API today and while some of the Coldfusion example code references a count I don't see it in the XML response for the list.

Highlighted

The count of the Contacts in each list is part of the Lists Collection.  You can find the documentation on this collection here: http://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Documentation/Retrieving-a-Contact-List-Collection/ba-p/2506...

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Highlighted
Advisor

Thanks, could swear I looked at that response a dozen times and didn't see it.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured