Create Contact using cakephp

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Create Contact using cakephp

I need to create contact when someone signup with my application that is created with cakephp.

I need to know should I use php sdk or direct call to api and for both of them where should I get start from.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Create Contact using cakephp

Hello @AlbertS183,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

You can use our API which is a standard RESTful API that accepts HTTP requests. This means you can just make direct calls to the API if you are more comfortable with that. You can find our documentation here.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Aug 13 retail why ctct banner.png

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Online marketing presents opportunities for retail stores to get found, get more sales, and ultimately grow the business.

If you’re just getting started with online marketing or not seeing the results you’ve hoped for then this session is for you. With our guest expert, Bryan Caplan, you’ll learn a smarter, more practical approach to getting the word out about your retail store. From making sure your business is found to keeping it top of mind, find out how to get the word out to the people who matter most online.

Read More
Featured