The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Creating Email Campaign through API giving a Internal Server Error (500) Or Bad Request (400)

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Creating Email Campaign through API giving a Internal Server Error (500) Or Bad Request (400)

Hi,

I am calling the webservice through the .Net wrapper, I am getting a Internal Server Error (500) or a Bad Request (400) while trying to create a Email Campaign. Whom should I contact to see what is wrong with the message.

Thanks,

Siva

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Creating Email Campaign through API giving a Internal Server Error (500) Or Bad Request (400)

400 and 500 errors in the Campaigns portion of the wrapper are typically caused by the content you're sending us being either incomplete (missing required fields) or invalid (such as not HTML encoding the TextContent or Content attributes prior to sending the request). To trouble shoot this, we'd need to get the exact XML of the request you're sending over.  If you could post that here or send it in an email to webservices@constantcontact.com, we can look at the content and help track down the cause.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured