The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Creating a custom sign up form for a community theatre company

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Creating a custom sign up form for a community theatre company

My cliennt has a space they rent out for various functions The want to create a sign up form with custom fields  and imbed it on their Wordpress website to gather email addresses and information from parties would be intetested in renting the space out for future events.  They want to collect and store the information in their Constant Contact Database.

The fields could involve information about:

Future events: parties, meetings, presentations. 

Budget price points

Organization Affiliations

Ideally we would like to capture the info, categorize or tag prospects, and send them regular emails—ideally using the Auto responder

If interested I can provide more details. I would need some idea of costs and production time.

Email me at michael [at] pillacm.com

Thank You

M

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Creating a custom sign up form for a community theatre company

Hello Michael.

While Constant Contact does not currently offer development services to build out custom integrations, we do have partners who offer development services for jobs such as this. If you're interested, you can find a list of those partners here: http://marketplace.constantcontact.com/ServicesSearch?need=Software+Development

If you do have any questions for me, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured