The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Creating an Opt-In Box for my website

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Creating an Opt-In Box for my website

Hi,

I have a program that I need people to be able to enroll in and then receive an auto-response with a thank you message for signing up with the pertinent information they need for the program. 

I have it set up so that once they pay for the program through paypal, they are then redirected to a landing page (via my Wordpress site) that has an opt-in box so that they can be put on the mailing list for the program and get this welcome auto-response. Is this possible? And if so, how do I do it?

Thanks for any help you can offer me!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Creating an Opt-In Box for my website

Hello,

The simplest solution is to use the Join My Mailing List functions through the user interface (UI) of your Constant Contact Account.  Click on Contacts, then Grow My Mailing List, and you can use the options there to create a signup list, customize a signup form (to a limited extent), and customize the account's Welcome Email and Update Profile Emails.

All contacts who sign up from the above form, will get the account Welcome email.  Our UI documentation on this can be found here.

If that doesn't suit your needs, there are other options that offer greater customizable/flexibility through custom integrations using our API. Let me know if that's the route you would like to go.

Mark Coleman
Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured