Custom sign up form error

Regular Participant

Custom sign up form error

Hi,

Tring to set up the custom sign up form but I get this error

Warning: fopen(../ccsfg.log) : failed to open stream: Permission denied in /usr/home/inlandva/public_html/CCSFG_0.0.3/setup/functions.php on line 179

Cannot open ../ccsfg.log

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith

keithl

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Hello Keith,

This error can usually be caused if you do not have appropriate permissions on the Signup Form Generator directory (CCSFG_0.0.3/). You would want to insure that you have read, write, and execute privledges in that folder in order for it to allow you to create the ccsfg.log file.

Once you have the correct permissions set, this error should go away.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Regular Participant

Hi Ben,

Ther permission for owner were already read/write/execute. I added these settings to group as well. After doing so I now get this message-

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /usr/home/inlandva/public_html/CCSFG_0.0.3/setup/header.php on line 1

Thanks,

Keith

keithl

Employee

Hello,

This can sometimes happen if you are uploading the php files to your web server using an FTP client such as FileZilla. This happens when you use the 'Auto' or 'ASCII' transfer type when transferring the files.

If you open your FileZilla client and click on "Transfer > Transfer Type > Binary" then reupload the CCSFG files to your web server, this should resolve your issue.

If you have any further questions regarding this please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Regular Participant

That did the trick, Thanks, Ben. ( i was using wsftp pro)

keithl

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page