The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Deleting Activities

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Deleting Activities

Is there any way to delete activities through the API? My application has two steps and the second step cannot proceed until the first step is complete.

So, I launch the first activities and do a list activities until all are complete.

However, unless I login to my account and delete the old activities, the returned list (while waiting to complete) grows from day to day filled with old completed activities.

So, I would like to delete the completed activities through the API in order to keep the "list activities" current and manageable.

TIA.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Deleting Activities

Unfortunately deletion of activities is not something that is currently allowed through our API at this time. This may be something we allow in the future but I have no ETA of when that would be. We do appreciate your feedback and I will certainly pass it on to our product strategy team. If this is a feature we add to our API, our developer newsletter would be the best way to ensure you're notified of that change.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. Please let us know if you have any questions.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured