Developer Needed: Web Site Contact Capture Form

Participant

Developer Needed: Web Site Contact Capture Form

All,

My web site today has a "Contact Us" page with a form running a salesforce.com sctrip that captures the lead details and enters them into Salesforce.com. As we are not using all the features of salesforce, I wanted to switch to Contact Contact. But Contact Contact doesn't allow us to generate a script that we can load to our web site form for whem people want to contact us. Is there any way to have a contact contact form on our web site that people fill up without being a 2 step process or taking them to conatct contact?

I need a developer that can help me with that...

Thanks,

Marcelo

2 REPLIES 2
Employee

Hello Marcelo,

What you are looking to do is possible with our API's. If you are looking for a developer that is capable of creating this integration with your site and Constant Contact, I would suggest trying our Constant Contact Marketplace. This is a site where developers who have expressed interest in developing integrations for Constant Contact can be found.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Regular Participant

Marcelo,

Feel free to check out our Sync Apps as we could do one for forms for you for Salesforce like we did for SugarCRM registrations on Constant Contact forms embedded in a site.

~Clint

www.cazoomi.com

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page