The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Different welcome email for different lists

Highlighted

Different welcome email for different lists

I see that there is a way to customize the Welcome email, but it looks like the same Welcome email goes out for every list subscription.

Is there a way to generate a completely different welcome email based on which list is being subscribed to?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Different welcome email for different lists

Unfortunately at this point there is only one welcome email, which will be delivered to anyone that joins the list using the "ACTION_BY_CONTACT" opt in source. You can find more information about this in Opting-in A Contact.

The only alternative that I can offer at this time would be to set certain subscribers up on an autoresponder list. This would allow them to recieve a series of emails set up at specific intervals. Unfortunately there is only one set of autoresponder series that can be sent out. For some more information regarding autoresponders, I would recommend viewing this FAQ.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue has caused. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured