The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Duplicate E-Mail Address

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Advisor

Duplicate E-Mail Address

Hi,

I've got a customer who is displaying a duplicate email address in the List of Contacts.  It's not a browser display issue as each row has a different company name.  Please let me know where I can discretely send the customer and email information.

Thanks,

Chris Campbell

Cascade Data Solutions Inc

ccampbell@cascadeds.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Duplicate E-Mail Address

Hi Chris,

Issues that need to be investigate and include sensitive information can be sent to webservices@constantcontact.com. That address goes to our API support team and we will be able to offer you additional assistance.

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Duplicate E-Mail Address

Hi Chris,

Issues that need to be investigate and include sensitive information can be sent to webservices@constantcontact.com. That address goes to our API support team and we will be able to offer you additional assistance.

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer

View solution in original post

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured