Dynamic Content

Participant

Dynamic Content

Let me start off by saying that although I receive numerous emails that use Constant Contact, I don't know anything about it or how it is coded.

I have a client that I have done a site for, and am currently redoing the entire thing with WordPress. My client also sends a weekly newsletter using Constant Contact. What my client would like if possible, is have the content of the newsletter dynamically generated from the website, that uses the latest post from specific categories. Is this possible and if so, how would we go about doing this?
1 REPLY 1
Employee

You certainly have the option of creating your email dynamically. While it would be up to you to grab the information from the WordPress post that you are looking to create the email with, you can Create a Campaign though our API using the information you've gathered. Once you have the campaign created, you can either log in to the UI to schedule the email, or schedule it through our API if permission has been given. For more information on this, please see Scheduling a Campaign.

Please let us know if you have any other questions regarding this. Thanks.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page