Dynamic Fields in the Campaign

SundarA8
Rookie
0 Votes

How can I put my own defined Fields in the Campaign. These Fields are not defined in the Contacts or Accounts. 

We want to use it send Event Reminders to all who have subscribed.

We need to pass the email address, Event Date, Day, Start Time and End Time. These values change based on an event. 

How can we achieve this using APIs?

1 REPLY 1
Stephen_T
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @SundarA8,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support and for your patience. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

I may need some further clarification in regards to your inquiry. Are these events created within Constant Contact or were they created outside of Constant Contact on another third party service? If it is a third party service, are you just looking to have matching fields in Constant Contact which you can use to personalize email campaigns? Or is it an event created in Constant Contact that you are trying to take that Event Date, Day, Start Time and End Time information and essentially have it personalized in a standard email campaign?

If you could respond back to this post with any additional information or clarification that would be great.

Once again thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Stephen T.
API Support Engineer
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.