cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic 'From' and 'Reply To'

SOLVED
Occasional Advisor

Dynamic 'From' and 'Reply To'

I have an email campaign that is sent to multiple territories.  The email is identical for each territory, but there is a different representative email that should be assocaited with each territory.  That means that the email should be 'From' and 'Reply To'  should be the email address of that territory's  representative.  The only way I can currently get this to happen is if I create an email campaign for each territory.  This is a hassle since each campaign is identical.  Also, then there are multiple bounce, open and link reports to go through rather than just one.

Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

Re: Dynamic 'From' and 'Reply To'

Hello Andrew,

At this time our system is not capable of using more than one From or Reply-to address for a single send of an email. The workaround which you detailed is currently the only method of sending the same email to different groups with a unique from/reply-to email address for each group. If you are currently using the API to create/schedule your emails then you may be able to use our API without great additional difficulty to consolidate the total open/click/bounce numbers for each email and display a total on a page you could create. 

If you would like, I can submit a suggestion to our development team on your behalf regarding the addition of this features.

Sincerely,

Elijah G.

Tier 2 Support

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for confirming Elijah.  If you could submit that feature request to the development team that would be great.

I'm planning on using the API to speed up this process.  It is currently done manually, so even though this featre does not exist yet, the API should help us realize some significat time savings.

Honored Contributor

Hi Andrew,

I have passed your feature request along to our developers for you! If you do have issues while you are working with our API you can either create a new topic here on the forums or send us an email at webservices@constantcontact.com.

Sincerely,
Elijah G.
Constant Contact
API Support
Developer Homepage: http://developer.constantcontact.com/

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Occasional Contributor

I would love this, too.

Occasional Contributor

And to be able to dynamically set the physical address.

We have 30 salespeople from nine stores.