cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We are currently experiencing issues sending emails.  At this time all emails are either stuck or delayed.  We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Please check our Status Page for updates.

Editing a Forms CSS

Occasional Organizer

Editing a Forms CSS

Hello,

I know this topic appears a number of time, but the solutions to the older ones are no longer valid.

I need to work on the CSS for a simple sign up Form.  i.e. make it slimmer for one.

Please tell me how I can access this css code.

Thanks

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES
CTCT Employee

Re: Editing a Forms CSS

@DanielB1

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Our Sign Up Forms have recently updated, and you now have access to create Inline Forms. You can find out how to create one by clicking here. Once the Sign Up Form has been added to your website, you can make any changes in your Constant Contact account, and they will automatically update without having to re-add the code. With the recent update, manually editing the HTML code is no longer available because changes will update automatically.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. Have a wonderful day!

Taryn L.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Thanks Taryn,

I don't understand this as one of the things I need to customize is the width of the Form and I don't see where in Constant Contact I can do that.

Please advise. Thanks

Hello @DanielB1,

The inline form will take CSS styling from your website for elements that are not included when you edit it in Constant Contact such as the width. You can place the inline code section in an area that has a specific width to limit the amount of space the form has to display.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!