The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Email address broken?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Email address broken?

I emailed support as directed by the documentation to request permissions to send campaigns via the api and the message bounced back (see below).

Please advise ....

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

[redacted]
Your message wasn't delivered because of security policies. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

#550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.AuthRequired; authentication required ##

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: roving.com

[redacted]

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: [redacted] broken?

Hey,

The email that is represented on our scheduling page says appconnect@constantcontact.com.  We did have an email address related to [redacted] but it was removed some time ago.  I apologize for the confusion but if you were looking for scheduling permissions you can email appconnect or webservices@constantcontact.com.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Correction, I did in fact email appconnect@constantcontact.com, but the bounceback that came back mentioned [redacted]. Perhaps you have appconnect automatically forwarding to apisupport? 

Either way, I'd update the doc with the correct email address.

Highlighted
Employee

Hey,

Thank you for bringing this information forward and I will pass it along to have this fixed.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured