The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Error 400: Not verified Email address for from email address

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Error 400: Not verified Email address for from email address

Hi iam getting the "Error 400: Not verified Email address for from email address" error when i try to create the campaign. But my email address are verified. Please suggest. Thanks,
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Is there anyone to help me out with this issue

Is there anyone to help me out with this issue

Highlighted

Re: Is there anyone to help me out with this issue

This error is only sent back if the ReplyTo or From XML content doesn't match a verified email address on the account your setting it up from.  In order to look into it, we'd need to see the XML you sent that threw the error and probably also need to get the username for the account in question.  If you don't want to publish that on the forums, please direct message me the information or send an email to our webservices support team with that information (webservices@constantcontact.com).

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured