The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Error After New Contact Added to List

Highlighted
Visitor

Error After New Contact Added to List

I seem to have a weird bug that has started happening right after we switched to a new server. Our emails had no problems being created, but now whenever a new contact is added to the list, the following happens. If we remove the new contact it starts successfully sending email again. I don't understand why this is happening.

Array
(
  [0] => Array
    (
      [error_key] => http.status.bad_request
      [error_message] => Inalid Content.
    )
)

I found other threads saying to check for null in any fields and there aren't any. Why would a new contact cause emails to stop functioning?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Error After New Contact Added to List

Hi @RafaelR072,

Due to the information that is needed to figure this out we will be reaching out to you from webservices@constantcontact.com.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured