Error using Latest (latest I can find) CCSFG utility

SOLVED
Go to solution
Occasional Participant

Error using Latest (latest I can find) CCSFG utility

Hi, I just downloaded what I think is the latest CCSFG utility, but it is not working for me.  When I try to run the setup, I get to a page that says:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/mimosa/public_html/CCSFG_0.0.6/setup/header.php on line 1

Is there a newer version of this utility available, or another custom form generator I can use? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I just convinced a number of my clients to move to constant contact, but if I can't get this working, I need to stop that in its tracks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This errory happens a lot when uploading the PHP files to your server and not using Binary as the upload method.  If you upload as an ASCII file, it will cause a problem with the file contents and the PHP scripts won't run.  I would suggest deleting the uploaded files and trying again ensuring that the file upload type is set to binary.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

This errory happens a lot when uploading the PHP files to your server and not using Binary as the upload method.  If you upload as an ASCII file, it will cause a problem with the file contents and the PHP scripts won't run.  I would suggest deleting the uploaded files and trying again ensuring that the file upload type is set to binary.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact

View solution in original post

Occasional Participant

This works awesome.  Thanks!

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page