cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Error when getting lists

Error when getting lists

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Ctct\Exceptions\CtctException' with message 'Unauthorized' in /home/sajidhussainnn/public_html/cc/vendor/constantcontact/constantcontact/src/Ctct/Services/BaseService.php:78 Stack trace: #0 /home/sajidhussainnn/public_html/cc/vendor/constantcontact/constantcontact/src/Ctct/Services/ListService.php(42): Ctct\Services\BaseService->convertException(Object(GuzzleHttp\Exception\ClientException)) #1 /home/sajidhussainnn/public_html/app2.php(33): Ctct\Services\ListService->getLists('[Redacted]') #2 {main} thrown in/home/sajidhussainnn/public_html/cc/vendor/constantcontact/constantcontact/src/Ctct/Services/BaseService.php on line 78

1 REPLY 1

Re: Error when getting lists

Hello,

Just to let you know your original post was edited to remove sensitive information.

In general if you get an error message "unauthorized" you are dealing with an incorrect API key, access token, or the Constant Contact you are connecting with does not have the access level that is needed to perform the function you are trying to do.

Since you are just trying to get lists I would lean more towards the API key and/or Access Token are not being submitted correctly. However I would be able to help better if I could see a snippet of the code you are submitting to get this error. I highly suggest to send an email to webservices@constantcontact.com with the details that way we do not have to worry about sensitive information being on a public location.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer