Error when running "Accounts in Constant Contact without a match in eTapestry :The list Non eTapest"

RebeccaG8102
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

We use Constant Contact which integrates with eTapestry. 

We're Sorry.

This resource is no longer supported.

Please call Constant Contact customer support for further assistance.

[ Target resource no longer supported : 410 ]

This is the error we received. 

6 REPLIES 6
RebeccaG8102
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

This is what happens when we try to go to link - anyone out there try to help? Capture.PNG

Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello Rebecca,

For assistance with accessing the URL referenced in your screenshot, (https://www.blackbaud.com), you would need to contact Blackbaud Customer Support directly, as that URL is connected to their domain and we do not have access to it. I've included a link to their Support information below:

Blackbaud Customer Support

https://www.blackbaud.com/training-support/support

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
RebeccaG8102
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I got your email and I will let you know when your team fixes my issue

Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello Rebecca,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API. Typically we work directly with those developers on issues surrounding creating integrations and interfacing with our API.

For privacy purposes regarding your account settings, we’ve followed up with you directly via email, but I wanted to close the loop here as well. If you haven't received our reply, please let us know via email at webservices@constantcontact.com, and reference case number 28446811.

Please note that the eTapestry plugin for Constant Contact is a 3rd party product and not built or supported by Constant Contact, so we are limited in the support we can provide, but will try to answer any questions to the best of our ability.

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
RebeccaG8102
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hello - I got your email - thanks for your help

RebeccaG8102
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I received your email - thanks for your help

Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.