The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Error with latest php wrapper and adding a campaign (please enter your organization name)

Highlighted
Established Member

Error with latest php wrapper and adding a campaign (please enter your organization name)

When using the provided php wrapper even using the set example code I keep getting the following error:

Array
(
    [0] => stdClass Object
        (
            [error_key] => http.status.bad_request
            [error_message] => Please enter your organization name
        )

)

There isn't an organization name field anywhere and when I try adding org_name to it it says:

Array
(
    [0] => stdClass Object
        (
            [error_key] => json.field.invalid
            [error_message] => #/org_name: Property was found but is not permitted at this location.
        )

)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Established Member

Re: Error with latest php wrapper and adding a campaign (please enter your organization name)

I found the solution to this one for anyone else who encounters it.  The "Organization Name" field needs to be filled out in constant contact's settings page.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured