cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Event Marketing API bug - StartDate and EndDate messed up in XML (year 2011 => 0111)

Highlighted
Participant

Event Marketing API bug - StartDate and EndDate messed up in XML (year 2011 => 0111)

The XML returned for the StartDate and EndDate of events by your Event Marketing API is messed up.  Instead of having "2011" for the year of our events, it has "0111" (?!).  Why is this?  I found this bug because we are downloading those fields for our purposes and the code can't convert them to dates since they are out of range.  Will you please fix this ASAP?

Does this have anything to do with fixing the time zone offset bug in those values that I previously reported (i.e. times off by 2 hours, at least for our Pacific time zone)?  I also need to know if and when that issue will be fixed.  For now, I am blindly subtracting the extraneous 2 hours from every StartDate and EndDate of every event that I download.  Obviously, that's not a nice hack.

Paul

4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Event Defect

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this defect. I am not sure if this is related to the previous defect that was fixed, but I have alerted our engineers to this and they should be looking into this shortly. I definitely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and hope that we can get this fixed as soon as possible.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Participant

ETA requested for fixing StartDate and EndDate for events

Will you please tell me when these bugs with StartDate and EndDate will be fixed?

Paul

CTCT Employee

startdate and enddate issues

Hello,

I currently do not have an ETA of when this will be fixed; however, our engineers are aware of this issue and are working to fix this as soon as possible. Once I have a better idea of when this is going to be resolved, I will let you know here.

Sincerely,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
CTCT Employee

Re: startdate and enddate issues

This issue should be fixed as of 4/29/2011. If you do have any examples of this still occuring, please let us know. Thanks!

David J