The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Execution of getLists() is throwing a 500 error, it disappears if I refresh the submitted form

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Execution of getLists() is throwing a 500 error, it disappears if I refresh the submitted form

Has anyone experienced this before? I have a form with just the email field, when I submit the form, I'm getting a 500 http error page, if I then refresh my browser, it shows up my page this time.

My form I have it on my homepage, the form submits to another url - could this be a problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Execution of getLists() is throwing a 500 error, it disappears if I refresh the submitted form

Hello Laura,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

It is possible that the timeout setting is just not long enough to allow for the form to be submitted. Especially if resubmitting the form is working correctly. I would be interesting in seeing the form and/or backend code to see if there might be something else going on. If you do not wish to share that information publicly you can email us at webservices@constantcontact.com.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured