cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customers are currently being directed to the wrong department when calling into Support. We are working on this issue and will update you as soon as we know more.

Exporting Survey Campaign info

Occasional Organizer

Exporting Survey Campaign info

Does the API not support retrieving Survey Campaigns? I can't find anything in the docs. Alternatively is there a way to have survey results automatically export when complete? I need to automate updating survey results on our website.

Thanks!

Tags (3)
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: Exporting Survey Campaign info

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the API Support team here at Constant Contact.

As of right now we do not have any survey features available in our API. While we are in the process of building out additional endpoints for our new v3 API, we don't have immediate plans to bring survey features into our API.

There are a variety of types of exports that are available, and since they would require you to log in to the website UI in order to download them, automatically exporting results upon closing the survey is not an existing feature. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Sincerely,
David B.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!