The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Form Generator II

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Form Generator II

I checked with our hosting provider and we changed the permission settings of the CCSFG_0.0.4 directory to Read and Write. Still CCSFG won't open. I still get the message: Cannot open ../ccsfg.log

However, the hosting server is Windows based and it hasn't been updated yet to ISS 7 which could handle PHP.

Could this be the source of the problem? Does CCSFG works only on Linux?

Please let me know.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Form Generator II

There is nothing about that CCSFG that would make it specific to Linux and not operate on a Windows machine. Judging by the error message it still seems like a permissions issue, and the only way I am able to reproduce this is to actually deny myself permission to write to the ccsfg.log file. Other than that I am not able to replicate, and I've not heard of any users who have ran into a similar issue. Unfortunately, I am not able to provide feedback other than that.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured