The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Form Generator Problems with Credentials

Highlighted

Form Generator Problems with Credentials

I have loaded form generator set folders to 755 and files to 644 , I'm not having a permissions issues, however I cannot login with my access credentials.

We could not authenticate those credentials! Please try again. (?)

everytime, I even tried getting my own API key and inserting it into the config.php file..

Still no luck,

I've checked my server logs and nothing is there related to PHP, I'm running 5.29 with curl enabled so I don't know what is going on? I did check the code and its returning an $err_msg  case default, so its not 401'ing or 500'ing erroring out..

I'd like to get this working so I don't have that much time to work with the API right now.

Any help much appreciated

??? Error authenticating credentials using service description for {ourusernamehere}.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

RE: Form Generator Problems with Credentials

The CCSFG should not be returning that error unless it is having trouble authenticating those credentials. You also should not have to edit config.php at all, as the API key will work for multiple usernames. Do your login credentials work for you at www.constantcontact.com? 

Assuming your credentials do work on our website, if you send me your config.php as well as your ccsfg.log to the webservices support team, I would be happy to take a closer look and see if I can provide some more helpful feedback. Thanks.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured