The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Form Generator

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Form Generator

I have downloaded the CCSFG: Constant Contact Signup Form Generator and up loaded it to our server. When I tried to access via URL I get the following message: Cannot open ../ccsfg.log

Can anyone help me with this.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

error in ccsfg

This error can usually be caused if you do not have appropriate permissions on the Signup Form Generator directory (CCSFG_0.0.3/). You would want to insure that you have read, write, and execute privledges in that folder in order for it to allow you to create the ccsfg.log file.

Once you have the correct permissions set, this error should go away.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thank you

Thak you Ben. I'll check on the permissions.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Still Problem with Form Generator

Ben S,

Please explain in detail where and how to set those permissions. The version I downloaded is CCSFG_0.0.4

Thank you for your help

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured