Form Help!

Participant

Form Help!

Need help changing a form over to Constant Contact. Form collects info and sits in an iframe on my web page. When the form is filled out an email is generated and sent to the customer that filled out the form. I have all of the code - I just want to change it to work with my new Constant Contact accout and not the old Infusionsoft Account.

If someone can help me or point me in the right direction that would be great!

THANKS!

Katie

katierobinson@charter.net

Here is a link to the page that has the form:

http://www.hoodfilters.com/resellerprograms.aspx

This is the code for the form that the iframe references:

Form1.html:

<form action="https://empowermarketing.infusionsoft.com/AddForms/processFormSecure.jsp" method='POST'>

<input type="hidden" name="infusion_xid" value="dd51c5167fa7f7a7e6032fdb9ed59550" id="infusion_xid" />

<input type="hidden" name="infusion_type" value="CustomFormWeb" id="infusion_type" />

<input type="hidden" name="infusion_name" value="Reseller Form" id="infusion_name" />

<table>

<tr><td colspan="99" style="padding:4px;background-color:#000000;color:#FFFFFF">Person Information</td></tr>

<tr><td>First Name *</td><td><table cellpadding="0px" cellspacing="0px" border="0px">

<tr>

<td><input size="15" class="default-input" type="text" name="Contact0FirstName" id="Contact0FirstName" /></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td></tr>

<tr><td>Last Name *</td><td><table cellpadding="0px" cellspacing="0px" border="0px">

<tr>

<td><input size="15" class="default-input" type="text" name="Contact0LastName" id="Contact0LastName" /></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td></tr>

<tr><td>Email Address *</td><td><table cellpadding="0px" cellspacing="0px" border="0px">

<tr>

<td><input size="15" class="default-input" type="text" name="Contact0Email" id="Contact0Email" /></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td></tr>

<tr><td>Phone Number *</td><td><table cellpadding="0px" cellspacing="0px" border="0px">

<tr>

<td><input size="15" class="default-input" type="text" name="Contact0Phone1" id="Contact0Phone1" /></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td></tr>

<tr><td>Zip Code *</td><td><table cellpadding="0px" cellspacing="0px" border="0px">

<tr>

<td><input size="15" class="default-input" type="text" name="Contact0StreetAddress1" id="Contact0StreetAddress1" /></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td></tr>

<tr><td>Company Name *</td><td><table cellpadding="0px" cellspacing="0px" border="0px">

<tr>

<td><input size="15" class="default-input" type="text" name="Contact0StreetAddress2" id="Contact0StreetAddress2" /></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td></tr>

<tr><td>Website</td><td><table cellpadding="0px" cellspacing="0px" border="0px">

<tr>

<td><input size="15" class="default-input" type="text" name="Contact0City" id="Contact0City" /></td>

</tr>

</table>

</td></tr>

<tr><td colspan="2"><input class="button np inf-button" type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit" id="Submit" /></td></tr>

</table>

</form>

2 REPLIES 2
Employee

Hello,

While it is definetly possible to integrate your site with Constant Contact using our API's. Our API does require two parts in order to work. The HTML form and then also a web scripting language that can send the HTTP request to our API URI's in properly formatted XML.

Outside of our API's though, we also provide a form that you can use in the user interface that does what it looks like your form is doing, that does not require any additional web scripting. You can access it by going to the Contacts tab in your account and then going to the Join My Mailing List form link.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Employee

I also wanted to add that you could also use our Constant Contact Signup Form Generator (CCSFG) which will make a custom HTML form that could look very similar to what you have. The CCSFG would also handle taking the results of your HTML form, placing them into properly formatted XML, and making the HTTP request to place that contact your account.

Please note that if your current form also deposits the contacts into your own personal database, that process would not be completed by the CCSFG if you were to use that instead.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this. Thanks.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page