The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Get Contact list list

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Get Contact list list

Hello,

I am new to constant contact and their api. I am using asp.net 3.5 and I am trying to get a list of lists and their respective list ID. So far, I have only been able to find a list of lists by contact, but I need all available lists. In our website, each market group will have their own contact list. When we create a new market group a contact list will be assigned. Then, when a customer signs up to be added to the mailing list it will assign the mailing list for the market group website they are visiting (based on url). In short, where can I find information on getting a list of contact lists?

Thank you.

Ben

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Get Contact list list

Nevermind, I figured it out with the wrapper code sample.

Thank you.

Ben

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured