cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We are currently experiencing issues sending emails.  At this time all emails are either stuck or delayed.  We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Please check our Status Page for updates.

Get a full list of campaigns from /emailmarketing/campaigns API

Occasional Visitor

Get a full list of campaigns from /emailmarketing/campaigns API

I am not able to get a full list of campaign via. /emailmarketing/campaigns. I tried several modified_since dates and without modified_since. The API gets me only current month's campaigns. I need a full list of campaigns for my dashboard.

Thanks

5 REPLIES

Re: Get a full list of campaigns from /emailmarketing/campaigns API

Hello @AshaM71,

We have an issue where our system is pulling the modified_since field which is actually deprecated and we are working on recoding our API so it points to a new field that will sort/display the emails correctly based on when the email campaigns were modified. However; until that work occurs your campaigns past the first page of results will not display correctly.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Occasional Visitor

Thanks Jimmy. We need to load all campaign data into our internal dash boarding tool. Please help me export the data with campaign IDs into a spreadsheet. The export function in reports is not exporting campaign id. that is important for us to link to other data. 

Our company account is listed under this email xxxxxx. Company is Janssen.

Thanks

**edited by moderator to remove email address

Hi @AshaM71,

I will reply to you via email with the information.

Regards,
Jimmy D.

Hi Jimmy, could you contact us via email too?

Thank you! 

Pamela

Highlighted

Hi Pamela,

I replied to your private message, but in case anyone else is looking for updates on this and would like to be notified, please just send an email to webservices@constantcontact.com. We'll be sure to keep everyone in the loop.

Sincerely,
David B.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!