Get list of emails that opened a certain campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
ReginaS5
Participant

Get list of emails that opened a certain campaign

Is it possible to get list af all emails that that opened a certain compaign. Maybe I can set the compaign ID and get the list of all emails that opened it. I could not find anything in the docs. I saw that I can do it the other way around, provide the contact and I get the emails that that contact has opened. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

I definitely apologize for this.  I will definitely pass along the feedback on our documentation to our engineers.

Our API only returns lists of 50.  If there are more than 50 items in a collection, it will return a next link node at the top of the XML.  It will look something like this:

<atom:link rel="next" href="/ws/customers/USERNAME/events?next=gnagn7zj-5a4yzc"></link>

If you pass that link to the URI, it will return the next 50 contacts.  If you have any questions please let me know.
Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bsoder
Employee

Hello,

We have an API which will pull all of the campaign events, which is the clicks, opens, opt outs, bounces, and forwards of a specific campaign.  You can also drill into the campaign events and it will give you the specific contacts, which is what you are looking for.

For more information about this, please try this link, which is the documentation of the campaign events.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact

Thanks for the reply.

So far so good. Now, how do I get the API to return 200 results insted of 50.

I tried 

https://api.constantcontact.com/ws/customers/{UserName}/campaigns/{CampaignID}/events/pageSize/200

and 

https://api.constantcontact.com/ws/customers/{UserName}/campaigns/{CampaignID}/events/200

I am following the these docs

This is not well documented .... :(

Hi,

I definitely apologize for this.  I will definitely pass along the feedback on our documentation to our engineers.

Our API only returns lists of 50.  If there are more than 50 items in a collection, it will return a next link node at the top of the XML.  It will look something like this:

<atom:link rel="next" href="/ws/customers/USERNAME/events?next=gnagn7zj-5a4yzc"></link>

If you pass that link to the URI, it will return the next 50 contacts.  If you have any questions please let me know.
Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact

View solution in original post

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page