The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Getting "General Interest" list in Get Lists API call and not that I have created.

Highlighted
Visitor

Getting "General Interest" list in Get Lists API call and not that I have created.

Hi there,

I have created 3 new lists in my account.

I can see these 3 lists by using Mashery API interface.

When I used same credentials to fetch lists via API from my website; I got the default list "General Interests" only and not the 3 I have created.

Could you please confirm my account settings if I missed anything to configure?

Thanks

Connie

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Getting "General Interest" list in Get Lists API call and not that I have created.

Hi Connie,

If this is happening in your website, I would suspect that it is possible that you are connected to the wrong Constant Contact account. In order to make sure you are connected to the correct account, I would double-check that your website is using the correct Access Token by re-entering it with the token that you get from Mashery's I/O Docs.

Please let me know if this does not resolve your issue.

Best Regards,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured