The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Getting timeouts when trying to schedule a campaign through the API

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Getting timeouts when trying to schedule a campaign through the API

I am sometimes getting timeouts and 500 internal server error when I am trying to schedule campaigns. The other functions seem to be working correctly. Do you see an issue on your end? When will it be resolved?

This started happening around 11 and is still occuring as of noon EST.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Issue no longer happening

It appears to have either been fixed by Constant Contact or resolved itself. I just scheduled a bunch of campaigns through the API and didn't see the issue.

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Issue no longer happening

We did experience a small issue for a few minutes earlier today, but this was resolved and we are no longer experiencing any problems. If you run into anything else please let us know. Thank you.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured