cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Analytics integration?

Solution Provider

Re: At this time, there is still

I am curious to know why it's not something you'd like to work on. Many customers seems to like MailChimp because of it's integration with Google analytics. Looking forward to hearing an update!

Google Analytics is definitely something we'd like to have, however is hasn't been something our development team has been able to fit in with all of the other work they are doing.  It is something you'll see in the future and we will make sure the feedback is passed on, it's just not possible to provide a timeline for this feature.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Occasional Visitor

Wow, there is now Google Analytics integration! Nice!

Thanks for posting about this here, we actually just launched it last Friday!  Glad you noticed already.

Dave Berard
Visitor

It would be great to have a way to track the newsletter signups, i.e. a way to put our GA code on that thank you page.  You still don't support that, right?  Please email sackheim at gmail if you answer.  :-) 

CTCT Employee

Hey,

That is a great feature request, I will submit that for you on your behalf. 

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer

Re: A different kind of GA integration

Basically every email marketing service provider but Constant Contact; AweberGetResponseBronto, and Contactology offer Google Analytics integration.

We actually integrate with Google Analytics in the same way as all of those providers, by adding campaign tracking codes to your URLs in your Email Marketing Campaign.  The one area we do not integrate with Google Analytics, which was the topic in the follow up post, is through our Join My Mailing List signup form.  This is something we will continue to look at in the future.  Thanks for the follow up post with that additional information though.

Dave Berard

Could you link to the feature page explaining how cc's ga integration works and where to set this up?

Sure, we explain how to set this up on our FAQ section where we explain our integrations we've done with other products.  Here is the FAQ for setting up Google Analytics for your campaigns.

Dave Berard