Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: At this time, there is still

Any word on this ?

Highlighted
Employee

Hey Gael,

Google Analytics is a great idea and something our development team is looking at.  It's not something we are going to have released soon but we're hoping to have this in the future.  Unfortunately, since it's not something we're working on right now, we can't provide any dates or guarantee that we're going to release that in the future.  I've passed your feedback on to our development team though and hopefully we'll see this in the future

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Highlighted
Solution Provider

I am curious to know why it's not something you'd like to work on. Many customers seems to like MailChimp because of it's integration with Google analytics. Looking forward to hearing an update!

Highlighted

Google Analytics is definitely something we'd like to have, however is hasn't been something our development team has been able to fit in with all of the other work they are doing.  It is something you'll see in the future and we will make sure the feedback is passed on, it's just not possible to provide a timeline for this feature.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Wow, there is now Google Analytics integration! Nice!

Highlighted

Thanks for posting about this here, we actually just launched it last Friday!  Glad you noticed already.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Highlighted
Visitor

It would be great to have a way to track the newsletter signups, i.e. a way to put our GA code on that thank you page.  You still don't support that, right?  Please email sackheim at gmail if you answer.  :-) 

Highlighted
Employee

Hey,

That is a great feature request, I will submit that for you on your behalf. 

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured