cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML code for a simple subscription form

Re: HTML code for a simple subscription form

We are planning on releasing this feature in 2015.  We do not provide specific dates but I can share that we are planning on delivering it early in Q2. 

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Regular Visitor

Hi Greg

I just signed up for WebinarJam and indeed I need this HTML code. Good to see that you are aware of this problem however it seems years since they known and no action taken. Did they already solve this problem? Or should I just change to Aweber like I planned to do earlier this year? 

CTCT Employee

Hi everyone,

We now have a simple HTML form to give you! To get the HTML Code, simply login to your account, and go to 

-Contacts

--Sign-up Tools

---Action (dropdown)

----Embed Code

That HTML code should be all you need to take contacts from your webpage or application and add them directly into your account. If you're looking for more flexibility in the design of your form, you can also use the post URL method, which is similar, but requires a little bit more HTML/programming knowledge. More information on that can be found here.

Best Regards,

Shannon Wallace

Partner API Support Engineer

Hurray !!

Ive been wanting this for years.

I dont want a whole page signup to intimidate prospective leads, just a one liner on my website header

Looking forward to trying it !

Solution Provider

@Shannon_W wrote:

Hi everyone,

We now have a simple HTML form to give you! To get the HTML Code, simply login to your account, and go to 

-Contacts

--Sign-up Tools

---Action (dropdown)

----Embed Code

That HTML code should be all you need to take contacts from your webpage or application and add them directly into your account. If you're looking for more flexibility in the design of your form, you can also use the post URL method, which is similar, but requires a little bit more HTML/programming knowledge. More information on that can be found here.

Best Regards,

Shannon Wallace

Partner API Support Engineer

http://NatalieGouche.com
Social Media Marketing Trainer
213-394-5973