The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Help Please! I want to integrate our newsletter sign up into our website using php

Highlighted
Visitor

Help Please! I want to integrate our newsletter sign up into our website using php

Hi,

I want to integrate our newsletter sign up into our website using php, all of the example pages that I have found in your messages or as links from your explinations are missing. 

Can you post an example code for new users, just to add their email address through our website. 

If anyone knows how to bring up a signup form on lightbox that integrates with constant contact, that would be appreciated as well.

Thank you so much for your help!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Help Please! I want to integrate our newsletter sign up into our website using php

We have sample code for how to create or update a Contact in PHP on our Github repo.  You can look at the code examples and see how that is accomplished.  As for adding that code to a lightbox, you would need to include some sort of JavaScript framework that includes that functionality and integrate the PHP code into that.  Exactly how to do that would depend on the JavaScript framework you choose, I would recommend looking up different options for doing that using something like JQuery or a similar framework.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured