Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Styling Embedded Form

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Help Styling Embedded Form

My form looks great in Constant Contact, but when I embed it on my site, I lose all the styling and it looks terrible. I've added some of my own styling, but there are still these huge spaces that I can't get rid of it because some of the code is creating all that space. I've spent hours on this and would really appreciate some help!

http://darikalexander.com/program-info

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Help Styling Embedded Form

Hello @JeffA47. Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry that you have had trouble editing your sign up form. I had an upper level of support look into this and they did find some <br> tags that were creating spaces. They suggested to delete those which should decrease the amount of space that is showing on your form page. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Help Styling Embedded Form

Thank you so much! Wordpress added those tags in and I didn't see them. Your solution totally worked! Thank you for taking the time to respond!