The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Help.....subscriber opt-in not working

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Help.....subscriber opt-in not working

Have reports for download on my  website. Must opt-in to reach download page. Opt-in goes to Constant Contact. If someone is already on my CC contact list, this message is given: 

We're Sorry!

It appears that you were not added to our mailing list. This may be due to one or more of the following reasons:

1. You have misspelled your email address
  2. You did not choose a list to subscribe to
  3. You are already a subscriber of our mailing list

I have multiple reports and want this box enabled for subscribers and non-subscribers to be able to download. Do I have the wrong API running? Help!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Help.....subscriber opt-in not working

Hi Jeanette,

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.  Our current API wrappers do not include the ability to update subscribers.  If this is a functionality you would like to add to your site, you would want to do a PUT call to the Contact Collection API, with the Contact XML that is updated to have the new list on it. You can find a sample of the contact XML here.

If you have any further questions or need any further assistance, please let me know.

Andrew Weber
Associate Product Manager for EventSpot
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured