Help with forms in .net

Highlighted

Help with forms in .net

Hello,

I seem to be missing something, after I install (per step 8 fo the instructions) the ASP Net Sample Application, step 9 has me modify the ConstantContact.cs file in the App_Code folder, in order to modigy the list selection.  The problem I have is that the install does not add the App_Code folder to the virtual directory UploadContactForm.  I still see it in the original ASP Upload Forms folder, however, it doesn't seem connected to the new virtual directory.  I've tried browsing the page from the ASP Upload Forms folder, to no avail, and I've tried importing the ConstantContact.cs file into the virtual directory, which doesn't work.  I'm at a loss here, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sean

Actually, I just figured it out.  I moved the web folder from the ASP Upload Forms folder to the root, made it an app, edited the cs file and was able to browse the various pages.  Any comments and/or suggestions would still be appreciated.

Sean

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured