cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

How can I design my own Join My Mailing List?

Highlighted
Solution Provider

How can I design my own Join My Mailing List?

How can I design my own Join My Mailing List to create an immediate email response to my email address?

4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: How can I design my own Join My Mailing List?

Hi Josheph,

I answered this question on your other post which you can find here.

Regards,

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Advisor

Hi JosephH24

I've been doing some work with custom sign up forms and functionality, so let me know if I can answer any questions for you. I can't guarantee I know the answers, but maybe two heads is better than one.

Phil

Phil Ayres

Principle - Consected
Solution Provider

Hi Phil,

Thanks for responding. I need assistance on how to get an simultaneous email to our
email address when a contact enters info on Join My Mailing List so that
my supervisor will be aware of contact immediately. Can you help me redesign the JMML

code to do this?

Thanks,

Rebecca Jacobson

(Business Parter working under Joseph Haugh's account)

Advisor

Hi Rebecca,

Rebecca - I sent a private message to the JosephH24 account with my contact details if it helps to discuss by phone.

I have done a range of things to get notified of a new sign-up, ranging from sending an email or IM from the server hosting the sign up form, to generating an RSS feed of sign ups, to triggering workflows that track leads for sales-people. 

All have relied on some extra code on the server hosting the sign up form.

Especially for Linux-based PHP servers, it can sometimes be as simple as using Sendmail to trigger an email to a fixed email address.

Let me know if I'm heading the right direction with this, and we can chat if needed.

Phil

Phil Ayres

Principle - Consected