How can I filter out deleted campaigns from the GET request for SENT campaigns?

Highlighted

How can I filter out deleted campaigns from the GET request for SENT campaigns?

When I use the API to get SENT campaigns, DELETED campaigns come back as part of the response.

I only want to get campaigns that were SENT but not deleted. How can I do that?

This is the endpoint I am using:

https://api.constantcontact.com/v2/emailmarketing/campaigns?api_key=APIKEY&access_token=ACCESSTOKEN&...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: How can I filter out deleted campaigns from the GET request for SENT campaigns?

Hello,

After looking into this, the discrepancy you're seeing is related to a set of newer features around campaign management that are only available to some accounts (which includes yours). At present for these accounts deleteing a campaign in the UI is not currently reflecting that change in API, and vice-versa. The end-result of this is that for your account the only way to have those campaigns appear as deleted in the API is to delete them with the API as decribed here: http://developer.constantcontact.com/docs/email-campaigns/email-campaign-resource.html?method=DELETE

This is something that we have in our backlog to resolve, but I don't yet have a specific time-frame for when we will be able to get this out to production.

if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Aug 13 retail why ctct banner.png

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Online marketing presents opportunities for retail stores to get found, get more sales, and ultimately grow the business.

If you’re just getting started with online marketing or not seeing the results you’ve hoped for then this session is for you. With our guest expert, Bryan Caplan, you’ll learn a smarter, more practical approach to getting the word out about your retail store. From making sure your business is found to keeping it top of mind, find out how to get the word out to the people who matter most online.

Read More
Featured