How can I get rid of the green confirmation box?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How can I get rid of the green confirmation box?

I want to remove the green box that appears after someone signs up for my newsletter AND after they submit a contact form.

I don't want any backgrounds or borders, just white with black text.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: How can I get rid of the green confirmation box?

Hello @ChristinaK290,

If you're talking about our standard sign-up form we provide under List Growth Tools then at this time we are not able to adjust how the confirmation box appears. It's a great idea and I will make sure to track it as feedback in your account for our developers to see.

You are able to change the background color and the font color of the overall form but it won't impact the confirmation box. 

You might be able to find a third-party sign-up form on our Marketplace that integrates with Constant Contact. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured