How do I get all of my subscribers to send their emails to my constant contact list

Participant

How do I get all of my subscribers to send their emails to my constant contact list

How do I get all of my subscribers to send their emails to a central location (ie to my constant contact list) when the HTML code is not supported by the web host that I currently use for my website?

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello,

If HTML is not supported, and web scripting languages are also not supported, the only option you would have is to use a link that your contacts can go to that loads up our Join My Mailing List form.  In order to get the link you would need to generate the HTML for the Join My Mailing List link option, and then pull the link out of that HTML.  Here is an FAQ that explains how to do that.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact

none of the HTML codes work at this web host (if it is for generating a button or a link).   The web host has buttons and widgets that you can use that are compatable with their site that allows you to get the email addresses from from a contact form for those who want to "opt in" to recieve email newsletters, etc.

In order to use these buttons you can link to a URL, or an email address.  Is there an email address, or some kind of URL that I can use that will complie all the email addresses from subscribers that will go directly to my constant contact email list so that I can have all of my subscribers' email addresses all in one place?

Hello,

I apologize for the confusion, I believe that I do understand what you mean now.  Currently our system does not really have a direct url or email address that immediatly signs someone up if you pass the URL with the email address.

However, one thing that you can do is still take the Join My Mailing List link, which you can get from the post above.  If you get the URL and then attach &ea=name@emailaddress.com to it, it will link the customer to a pop up window where there email address is pre-populated and they would just submit it.

Do you mind if you let me know the website you are using to host your site, and I can take a look to see if there may be a better way to do this?

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page