Between 9pm - 11pm ET this Sat (9/18), we will be doing routine network maintenance. Please avoid usage of our API during this time frame - including any scheduled sync jobs. Thank you in advance for your patience.

How to Filter email campaigns based on date range.

rav_nan
Regular Participant

How to Filter email campaigns based on date range.

Hi,

I get the XML response when queried for a email campaign in which i get all the statistics for opens, clicks, send etc... Now, i am trying to filter my email campaigns based on date range i.e Start Date and End Date. Is there a way to get number of clicks, opens, sent, bounces, forwards, optouts etc... filtered by date range. i.e if i give a email campagn in the filter and specify a date range to it, it should give me the total number of clicks, opens, sent, bounces, forwards, optouts etc... in that specified date range.....

Please help me as i need to know weather i can filter this way or not. any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravindranath

4 REPLIES 4
David_J
Employee

Hi Ravindranath,

Unfortunately we do  not have a way to pull email reporting data based off of a date range. We provide reporting data based on the email, which you can read more about in  Obtaining a Campaign's Results. In addition to this, you can also Obtaining Campaign Results for a Contact, which will allow you to see reporting data for a specific. I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. If you have any other questions please let us know.

David J

rav_nan
Regular Participant

Hi,

I would like to appreciate for the quick response i get from your end. I really liked the discussion forum. Please keep up the good work.

Thanks

Ravindranath.

sb_sivakumar
Regular Participant

Hi,

Any new updates for pulling the data based on date range?

Thanks,

SB.

David_J
Employee

Unfortunately I have no update on this at the moment. I will update this thread as soon as this is made available. I would also encourage you to signup for our developer newsletter at http://developer.constantcontact.com/DWSHome to receive updates on our API's.  If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page