The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

How to Filter email campaigns based on date range.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

How to Filter email campaigns based on date range.

Hi,

I get the XML response when queried for a email campaign in which i get all the statistics for opens, clicks, send etc... Now, i am trying to filter my email campaigns based on date range i.e Start Date and End Date. Is there a way to get number of clicks, opens, sent, bounces, forwards, optouts etc... filtered by date range. i.e if i give a email campagn in the filter and specify a date range to it, it should give me the total number of clicks, opens, sent, bounces, forwards, optouts etc... in that specified date range.....

Please help me as i need to know weather i can filter this way or not. any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravindranath

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee

Re: How to Filter email campaigns based on date range.

Hi Ravindranath,

Unfortunately we do  not have a way to pull email reporting data based off of a date range. We provide reporting data based on the email, which you can read more about in  Obtaining a Campaign's Results. In addition to this, you can also Obtaining Campaign Results for a Contact, which will allow you to see reporting data for a specific. I apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. If you have any other questions please let us know.

David J

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: How to Filter email campaigns based on date range.

Hi,

I would like to appreciate for the quick response i get from your end. I really liked the discussion forum. Please keep up the good work.

Thanks

Ravindranath.

Highlighted
Participant

Any updates for date range

Hi,

Any new updates for pulling the data based on date range?

Thanks,

SB.

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Any updates for date range

Unfortunately I have no update on this at the moment. I will update this thread as soon as this is made available. I would also encourage you to signup for our developer newsletter at http://developer.constantcontact.com/DWSHome to receive updates on our API's.  If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured