The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

How to Sync a Custom Made Signup Form with Constant Contact

Highlighted

How to Sync a Custom Made Signup Form with Constant Contact

I am in the process of creating a Squeeze Page to collect First Names and Email Addresses to add to my Constant Contact mailing list.  My website developer is working on this right now and doesn't know how to sync my constant contact account with the custom-made signup form on my Squeeze Page (this is NOT one of Constant Contact's sample forms).  Can I get some step-by-step instructions on how to get the submissions on this page to go directly to my Constant Contact mailing list?

Here is the page that we're trying to get synced with Constant Contact: http://www.landmarkhq.com/landingpage

You'll see the form I'm referring to on the right-hand side of the page.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

We do not provide step by

We do not provide step by step guides on how to do this as it does depend on the environment your website is set up on.  What we do provide are samples of how to integrate a sign up form with Constant Contact through the API in two of the most popular web programing languages: ASP.NET and PHP.  If you provide those samples to your developer, he should be able to either reuse that code directly or use this as a guide for how to do that in a different language.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured