The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October 16th, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST.

I can't update Scheduling and Sending campaign

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I can't update Scheduling and Sending campaign

HI,

I have permission on scheduling and sending campaign. Use API to update scheduling and sending campaign. but not update the scheduletime.

I have email campaign, If anyone subscribe to add contact to constantcontact contact list and send email. I want to know how to send email form theri server using API in custome code.

any one help me.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: I can't update Scheduling and Sending campaign

Hey Amika,

At this time we currently do not allow transactional emails to be sent via our API.  Our service is set up to send one email to many people at a time and is not capable of sending one email to one person at a time.  You can use the Welcome email from with inside of the account which youc an get some help with via our Phone support at 1-866-289-2101.

Please let me know if you need any more help.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured