The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Importing Contacts to Constant Contact

Highlighted

Importing Contacts to Constant Contact

Hello,

I have a website which has a feedburner email subscription form. The list of all my subscribers are available in the feedburner account. Is there an automated way to export my subscribers from feedburner and import the same into constant contact. I know there is a manual way to do that. However is there an automated way to do the same?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Feedburner Integration

Hello,

We currently do not have any automated program that can import from your Feedburner account to Constant Contact.  However; with the use of our API's, creating an integration would be very possible to do, as long as there is an API on Feedburners end that would allow their contacts to be passed out of their system to somewhere else.

If you or a developer is interested in creating an integration with this site, please feel free to look further into our API documentation, and if you have any questions feel free to let us know.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured