The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Incorporating PHP into email

Highlighted

Incorporating PHP into email

Is it possible to have the html for the email hosted on my server so that i can have it grab News and such from my own website's database?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Incorporating PHP into email

Hi Jason,

It is certainly possible to insert information from your database into a Constant Contact email. You would want to take a look at Creating a Campaign for more more information on this. That will allow you to create a campaign through our API and you could choose to build the HTML from information contained in your database. Once the email is complete you can either schedule it for delivery through our user interface at www.constantcontact.com or you can do this through our API with permission from our AppConnect team. You can find more information for that in Sending and Scheduling an email.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding this please let me know. Thanks.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured